Welcome to South Coast Central Teaching Schools Partnership
South Coast Central Teaching Schools Partnership (SCCTSP) is a group of 10 South Coast Teaching Schools that have agreed to work together through collaboration, based on
mutual trust and respect, to develop a self-improving school-led system in the South Coast of England.
Our shared vision:
- We value the work of all (individuals, groups and organisations) who share their expertise in the raising of standards, student outcomes, transformational leadership & management, exceptional
teaching, learning & support.
- We believe that by playing to the strengths of individuals, groups & organisations our creative partnerships & pooled resources, provide more than the sum of their parts.
- We believe that excellence in leadership, pedagogy, training, development and support should be shared effectively to maximise the positive impact on the lives of the greatest number of children
and young people.
- We believe that all who commit to the education sector as their vocation have the right to the highest standards of training, guidance, support, development and influence; to help them become the
best that they can be.
- We recognise that all children and young people, regardless of their starting point or setting, have the right to an outstanding education & most importantly one that prepares them to thrive
as enterprising, global citizens in a fast-changing, modern world.
- We agree to share information about the expertise & talent in our alliances & schools in order to facilitate the work of teaching schools on the South Coast in improving outcomes for